Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Origami.

So, last night I was so bored that I grabbed a stack of printer paper, cut it up into square pieces, and folded some cubes. Well. Some pieces to some cubes. Then I stuck the pieces together and...Well, I have cubes now!

 All three cubes together.

 One of the small cubes.

The big hollow cube.

That hollow cube is the same kind that I was making in the third grade. It's pretty cool, but I recommend having something solid to crease the paper with. I was using my thumbnail and now my thumb is sore. This morning I had one more piece to fold, so I found one of my boyfriend's old guitar picks and used that to crease the paper. It worked wonderfully.

Instructions: Small cube.
                     Hollow cube. - This one's a Youtube video so be sure your volume is at an acceptable level and won't blast out your ears.

Next time, I use colored paper. It turns out beautifully, in color.

No comments:

Post a Comment