Monday, April 16, 2012

So. It's Come to This.

So I'm sitting here now, at 7am. I just woke up an hour ago. I haven't bothered to get dressed, yet. I don't have any plans for the day, so why bother?

And I'm stuck wondering, what next. So I started the blog. That was easy. I told you basically all about my life. That was pretty easy too. So...now what? I don't do anything interesting that I could talk about. I mean, sometimes I write. Sometimes I draw. I could write a little about that. But it wouldn't be reliable.

Honestly, I'm not sure I'll still be posting, two weeks from now. I get too bored with things too easily. I don't hold high hope. I suppose I could post some of my short stories. But what's the interest in that? I already have most everything up on DeviantArt. The link is off to the right of the page somewhere. "My art.". You can go ahead and have a look.

I can write about character concepts. I don't write too much of that. You all know that I'm into roleplaying, and Dungeons and Dragons. But again...what's so interesting about that? Eh.

I could ask readers to give me ideas of things I should write short stories about. That might be interesting. It would certainly challenge my creativity, and it would give me something to do each day.

Or maybe I'll do all of that. Meh. It'll be a fairly random blog, then, but then I've always been a fairly random person. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment