Monday, April 16, 2012

Writer of Campaigns.

So I mentioned that I like Dungeons and Dragons, and roleplaying. I'm sure you all can guess that my boyfriend shares these interests, from how we met, and from his blog that I have the link to on the side. Video Games and Gaming. He loves roleplaying games so much that he's working on his own tabletop system now. He's doing a remarkable job, I think, and he's let me help him through some of the tougher parts of it.

Today, he asked if I would write a starter campaign for him. So I did. It's really short and not very greatly detailed, but it'll get the characters started and it'll help the players learn the system. Also, the lack of details will help the GM, or Game Master, to customize it for his players, to his liking. I think it works out well. So here's hoping that someday, those of you who are interested in this sort of thing get to play the system, and you'll say to your friends "I've been excited about this since I read about it on that blog that one time."

No comments:

Post a Comment